Friday, October 28, 2005

Daily Tots

my little darlin Adrienne so grouchy today..
keep cryin in her slp..
mayb bcos she's havin fever ba..
poor babe..
me heartache wen i c her lidat..

*sigh*

ytd morn told Andrea off bcos i was so angry wif her..
d nite b4 ytd i was packin her sch bag den i came across these stickers..
stickers bearin her name..looks kinda familiar to me leh..
so ytd morn i asked if she went to my stickers box to take my stickers..
she nodded her head..
den i scolded her sayin tt if she took my things wifout askin my permission is considered stealin..
stealin means i'll hab to call d police to catch her to d police station..
told her in future she do tis kinda stuff again den i'll chop her hands off & ask d police to catch her..

heez..i beli mean hor??
no choice la..
cos i'm a bad mother..

*sigh*

No comments: