Thursday, January 05, 2006

Fustration

haiz..havin probs @ wrk recently..so damn fustrated man..wads wrong wif him??he says he's had enuff of shit fm me..halo??luk who's tokin..i oso hab enuff of his shit liao lor..but 1 of my colleague told me tis..no matter wad..onli he has gt d rite to gib me shit..i cant..cos he is my ****..

life's so unfair..i always believe..dun do it onto others if u dun wan others to do it onto u..y does he hab to make ppl's life so miserable??y cant he get a life of his own??can someone be kind enuff to ask him to wake up his ******* mind??can someone be kind enuff to go & tel him tt thr is smtin in tis world called retribution..one reaps wad he sows..

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to d nasty & ugly side of d adult wrkin life!!
may d force b wif u!!

No comments: