Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Comments for the Day

Dear Frenz

Kindly have the courtesy to leave down your names if you decide to leave your comments on my blog. I've no issue with anyone leaving their comments after reading my blogs but kindly have the guts to let me know who you are.

If you think that your comments are offensive, then DON'T even bother to leave your two cents worth of comments on my blog.

Everyone/Anyone who reads my blog should be mature enough to think before they pen down their comments. Since I don't criticise anyone's religion/beliefs, then DON'T criticise my religion/beliefs too.

Just to highlight, this is my blog and I'm free to write anything I like. If you don't like to read my blog, then DON'T read it. No one is forcing you to read it.

Take Care and God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my comments are not offensive,i just mind the comment that are given by your supporters, they express their believe in such a LAME way..

Anonymous said...

very interesting topic

Anonymous said...

i am a free designer, perhaps you like to use some of my pics? i think it would be nice and fit on your cms :-)
totally like your page! write me a email please in case you want to see my pictures