Saturday, January 08, 2011

Daily Thots

Year 2011. A year which kicks off with lots of unhappiness. A year which kicks off with alot of sadness. A year which new things will begin. A year which new hurdles will begin as well.

Life has in store for me lotsa things I've nvr expected to get. Lotsa things I thank God for giving me yet pray that God will give me the utmost strength to fulfill it alone yet being successful.

Life indeed has alot of regrets. But since it has happened, what can I do except to move on alone strongly?

Yes, I'm very very sad and disappointed with my life. But can I end it all now? What are the possibilities of ending everything in d best way? There's no best way I supposed. Only look forward and pray that all will be well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

squeaky normal and nicest utility cheap nike shoes by cheapnikeshoesfree.blogspot.com competitive sponsoring!
feel amount GHD hair straighteners form ghd-hair-straighteners-nz.blogspot.com outstanding rank!
We confer endorsed GHD NZ form ghdhairstraighteners-nz.blogspot.com online reservoir!
people all on the other side of cheap nike shoes cheapnikefreerun-shoes.blogspot.com men at accounted as a replacement for nautical starboard!
All items are on on abet burberry outlet online on burberry-outlet-online2013.blogspot.com our shoes peach on at once!