Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Daily Tots

in life...u can nvr get d best outta both worlds...or mayb some can...but definitely nt me...everytime i try my beri best to make everyone ard me happi...sometimes i succeed...sometimes i fail...

i'm such loser in handlin all kinds of relationships...haiz...sometimes d harder i try...worst results appear...at times i reali qns myself...y do i hab to try so hard???issit worth everything tt i've done???hmmm...but tt's no rite or wrong in a relationship...i had d choice...since i chose it...i jolly well live wif it...

2day a colleague of mine sent me an email sayin tt i was definitely worth d "Most Fun" award & it was reali fun havin me ard...i reali appreciate her email alot...it reali did bring on a smile in my heart...

all of a sudden...d word "integrity" appears in my mind...it means being true to ur own feelings...i'm nt sure if i hab integrity in me...geez...

nuttin hurts u more den someone whom u treasured alot misunderstood u...i can tel u...it hurts alot... *sigh*

come to tink of it...y would ppl misunderstand u unless iz something u did tt triggers them to tink tt way???issit reali time to reflect on d past actions or words said???

blame no 1 for their tots abt u...every1 should b responsible for their own actions or words said...

No comments: