Friday, June 03, 2005

R U My Fren

again & again & again...tt freak muz be smtin wrong wif his mind...always throwin tanturms in the ofc...throwin it @ me...wad is wrong wif him???he tink he's a baby ah???throw tantrums...dun he noe tt i always feel beri "bek chek" aft tt???

tis afternoon i had a short conversation wif my "ex" best fren (Paul)...i felt a little bit sad wen i put dw the call...but i felt worst aft he sent me an sms...

our conversation (summarised):
Paul asked if i'm ok & if i'm feelin beta oledi...durin the conversation i told him tt even if he dun wana mit me iz ok...but he've to rmber tt he stil hab to visit his god-dotter (Adrienne)...he said of cos la...i told him if he wana come wif his gf (Jess) iz ok for me...den he said he's sure tt Jess wun come...he'll said he'll still come & visit Adrienne even if Jess will get agitated...

durin the conversation...he mentioned tt if i should see Jess outside...juz walk away & dun nid to purposely go over say "Hi" to her...& he apologised in advance 1st in case Jess should do anitink to me outside wen she sees me...i asked him wad kinda things wil she do to me...he say maybe she'll gimme a stuck-up face or wad lor...i say nvm la...since i always dun wear my contact lens...i wun be able to spot her nor see her show stuck-up face @ me...

Paul's sms to me:
he ask me not to sms him for the time being...

i feel sad...so sad so sad...my best fren asked me not to sms him...i kinda hate him abit...hate him...yes or no???i dunno too...do i hate him???he was so nice so nice so nice to me in the past...so caring towards me...y do everythin hab to chng nw???everythin had changed too drastically...too fast...i cant catch up...

i was tinkin...in tis world...who can be ur fren 4ever???nobody can...environment changes...ppl change...feelings change...my heart feels very "sour" nw...hw can such a gd relationship end up lik tis???who is responsible for al tis changes???

i'm nt gg to cry nw...no no no...i've cried enuff over the past few days...i'm sick wif al tis stuff...al tis kinda treatment i get...y do i always hab to be the one cryin???y should i get so serious abt al my frenz???do they al treat me as a spare tyre???wen they're lonely den they find me...wen they hab company...i'm kicked outta the pic...

frenz come in & outta ur life...some leave footprints & some leave wifout a trace...i wan frenz to stay wif me for life...will i be able to find sm???or @ least 1???i gib my al wen it comes to making frenz...do they treat me as if i'm a fool or do they treat me reali as a fren they loved to hab around them???

my eyes always play a fool around here...my mind & heart says tt i'm nt gg to cry...but stil...i'm cryin...i'm such a silly idiot...y should i cry wen no 1 cares @ al...i'm such a stupid fool...

No comments: