Friday, August 26, 2005

Daily Tots

hmmm...tis couple of days nvr blog...reali damn bz man...everyday reached hme abt 9plus...reali alot of wrk to do man...stress stress stress...

went to watch "Land of the Dead" wif Roy on Sun (21/8)...its a scary movie sial...

haiz...i've gt alot of pics to load leh...but d MMR return to Riduan liao...Ah Duan~~~ Ah Duan~~~Ah Duan~~~I need ur MMR leh...kekeke...

next weds i need to attend the AGM...tis is my 1st yr attending...hmmm...as usual lor...AGM's held @ Holiday Inn Park View...dress code for ladies is suit...dammit...i wonder hw ugly i'll luk on tt day...

borrowed fm jiejie (Joyce) her jacket...wow...beri comfortable & stylish leh...d jacket must be beri expensive one...wooh...stress man...gonna wear such an expensive jacket on my body...

hmmm...today so pissed off wif tt old man...there's tis letter amended by him...i did double confirm wif him on d choice of words used...he confirmed wif me its correct...den wen the letter gt bounced bck...he argued wif me sayin it was me who changed the spelling of d word...oh dammit...den nvm...he go & called up d contractor tellin him tt it was me who changed the spellin word...argh...dammit...wan me "eat dead cat" nvm...still go broadcast it for wad???

haiz....y lidat...i oso dun wana argue much cos my executive stopped me...haiz...

No comments: