Thursday, August 11, 2005

Word of Advice

iz high time i've to rearrange my emotions & perception towards life liao...i cant be always doin things based on my emotions...be it i'm happi or nt...tt's life...accept it ba...wad i can do nw is to improve on my weaknesses & make full use of my strengths...i shouldn't whine or dwell on my mistakes or my past...

hmmm...i should be focusin on my circle of influence instead of focusin on my circle of concern...

A person's Circle of Influence includes those things he/she can affect directly...

A person's Circle of Concern comprises all matters abt which he/she cares...

another thing on my mind...should i learn to diversify my probs to my frenz so tt they can offer me sm great advice???or should i learn to diversify my attention so tt i'll forget my probs???ahhh...d 2nd option sounds kinda lik escapin fm my probs instead of tackling it...dammit...iz always ez to offer other ppl gd advice...but wen it comes to our own probs...d options we usually wil offer to ppl sounds kinda unrealistic leh...hahaha...

hmmm...since its always easier to advise ppl...y dun i try advising myself leh???

grace grace grace...wadever u wan in life...u gotta decide it nw...begin wif an end in mind...set a goal in life & wrk towards it...tink of wad u wan to be...dun live ur life blindly...live ur life to d fullest...life is full of ups & dws...if other ppl can pull thru it...y cant u???u're a strong gal...u've endured so much to come tis far...dun gib up cos of sm small setbacks...setbacks r thr to push u to higher limits...den u'll accomplish greater achievements in life...there're lotsa great frenz ard u...share ur probs wif them & seek their advice...they'll be most willin to help u if they can...everyone onli hab a chance to live their life...dun waste it...spend it wisely...
since ur family & frenz r ur pride...cherish them...

No comments: