Saturday, July 14, 2007

Stress?

I’ve been really tied up at work. The pace at my new working place is so much more faster than the pace in my previous company. In the past, I’m always rushing reports. Now, I’m always somewhere out there doing coordination work. Then when it comes to doing my paperwork in the office, the day is almost gone. Time is never enough for me now, as I’m still new to the environment and the job scope. I must buck up and learn the ropes faster, Jiayou!!!

Can I make it? I’ve been asking myself this question for the past week. Believe in what I can do and I can do it. It that the correct spirit?

One thing good is I still enjoys my work, hope to keep the momentum there for long.

Next Tuesday is the company’s D&D. Everyone in the office have been talking about it since Day 1 when I joined. They’re all very spontaneous about this annual event, unlike my previous company. I think till today, I’m the only one who hasn’t gone for costume renting. Some of them even went to buy clothes and shoes for this event. I’m been reminded every single day to go and either rent costumes or perhaps buy something simple for the event. But I’m warned not to go without even dressing up or else the GM will “mark” me for the entire year.

Stressed AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My sim card is corrupted. Hasn’t been able to receive all the sms for the whole week thou I can still send sms, call and receive calls. Got to go and have my sim card replaced later.

Troublesome man…

Tomorrow night suppose to go to PWP outet to supervise the work. But due to some submission problems, the landlord won’t let us have the permit to start work on Sunday night. Haiz. All work has to be stopped. Monday 9am will be having a meeting with the landlord to resolve this issue. Hope they can grant us the permit to start work, if not the whole operations will be greatly affected.

Tsk Tsk Tsk… Stressed Out~

No comments: