Monday, July 23, 2007

Thots Of The Day

Stress level has risen a lot in this new job. Everything is so brand new to me. Contractors, colleagues, job scope, etc. A lot of things were not properly done up in the past. Now, I’ve to “scoop the shit”.

Pathetic~

Is this what I wanted? I can’t possible turn back now, can I?

After a site meeting at Compass Point today, I took a cab from there to Parkway Parade. The taxi uncle drove a much longer route. I sensed the difference as the route was so much different from last night when I took a cab from home to Parkway Parade. I called and told Roy about it and he helped me lodge a complaint to the call centre. Then he asked me to return call to Winnie and let her know more details. I called and when I spoke to Winnie, she asked “You are Grace, Roy’s wife?” Without much hesitation, I replied “Yes.”

Oh no! What did I do? Why do I still admit to others that I am his wife? And why did he still acknowledge me as his wife?

Surprisingly, I didn’t feel angry. What kind of feelings I had at that time? It’s still a question mark as I can’t recall it now.

I had quite a long chat with Roy today. He made me laughed my blues away for the moment.

Haiz…

Why am I still so attached to him? Why do I feel a sense of comfort after talking to him?

I doubt it is the love I still have for him that makes me feel happy talking to him. It’s the comfort he brings to me as a friend. As a friend, he does know how to cheer me up even though he is also feeling tired after driving for so many hours on the road today.

Perhaps he is also the reason why I can’t really commit into another relationship (because I fear failure).

Ok! What’s over is over, no point bringing up the past again. But I’ll very much want to keep him in my life forever, as a very close friend of mine.

No comments: