Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sick & Tired of EVERYTHING

I'm having a terrible headache. It's a piercing pain at the top right corner of my skull. I really hate this feeling. Take panadol already still doesn't work at all.

Shit!

Must be due to the stress at work. I really hate that back-stabber. I really hate that fella who pretended to be nice to me yet at my back, during his confrontation with my boss and the HR Director, dragged me into the picture. Instead of apologising over his poor performance at work, he puts all the blame on me. Say that I'm not being able to help him at all and thus cause him to be overloaded and stressed over work.

I hate this I hate this I hate this!!!

Then here I am guessing what did I do wrong to lose a best friend's concern over me. What did I do wrong? Why did she start to turn so cold towards me?

What's wrong with my life again? Everything seems to hit me so hard.

I've been a very hardworking staff at work. I really put in my best to do everything and to ease other's burden. Yet, I get it left and right on my back.

I know I've been neglecting my friends and family. But all I wanted was to concentrate on my career first. I want to be more stable first before I..............................

For all the favourite gym time I've given up and for all the fun time I have given up to be with my friends, all because I wanted to be better in my career, seems to be a wrong choice.

Nevermind la. I'm tired. I can't get the whole world to please me neither can I pleased the whole world.

Sometimes I just wished I had died the last time I tried to die.

Really damn sick and tired of everything.

So hard to be in other people's good books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My darling.. pls dun look at life this way..i was leading a harder life den u..

Look.. like u say.. u can't please the whole world.. neither can the whole world please u.. so pls.. do not just concentrate at 1 thing.. u need to balance ur life.. cos at the end of the day.. its just a job.. but friendship and family ties can never be replaced... whereas.. job/ bosses can always be replaced..

Work smart.. not work hard.. :)

Anything just give me a ring.. will be there for u.. :)

U know who.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

U see.. we only live once.. why wanna end ur life when u can enjoy life to the fullest.. watch ur gers grow up.. i believe u wont wan ur gers to be sad over ur death right?? u love them.. they love u too understand?