Sunday, September 02, 2007

Daily Thots

As I was re-organising my photos in my FS account, I glanced thru all the photos and suddenly realised how time has passed by me at such a quick pace.

It was Dec 05 when I left him.

Looking back at what I had gone thru and what I am going thru now, is life getting better for me?

Career wise I'm definitely getting better, and I've more time to get myself familiarised with work. Of cos, personal time with family and friends becomes lesser. Time spent with Andrea and Adrienne gets lesser, but I know we'll get to enjoy more quality time together when I'm more stable in my career.

Emotionally I'm more stable now as I've a evergreen pillar by my side always. (^o^)

I've to get stronger mentally as I always encountered alot of difficulties at my new workplace. They don't come 1 by 1. They come at a shot and I'm expected to resolve all no matter if it's new / outstanding works. It just seems like I'm the only executive in my department.

Haiz..

I always tell myself. They can stab me or bang me on the wall and make me bleed. But after that, they must call for medic to attend to my wounds and not continue to kick me out to the road and let me get rammed down by cars mah. This will only cause me to die instead of making me suffer more leh.

Er.. Chim right? Must hear and see the way I define it in person then you can understand what I'm trying to say.

hahahahahaha..

Anyway, it's ok. I'll learn it the hard way and it'll make me a better man.

Er.. Better woman I mean. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so who's that "evergreen pillar"? =)

kittyvillage said...

its up to ur own imagination..

=)

Anonymous said...

watashi? heh heh..