Thursday, August 23, 2007

What Are Your Thots On "Jesus Died For You"

Yoo Hoo~

It's the time of the day again. What time is it? It's blogging time!

hahahahahahaha.. =)

Today is Thursday, which is Alpha course at Wesley Methodist Church.
Before I begin my thoughts for the night, I've to thank Francis for getting me a bible of my own.

Thank you Brother-in-law. =)

Ok. Back to my views and thoughts for tonight.

Tonight's topic for the group sharing session was:
"What are your thoughts when you hear people mentioned to you that Jesus died for you?"

As usual la, I was quiet throughout the session lor. Shy mah, but in fact, scared that they will noticed the big pimple on my left eye (just below my eyebrow). Eeks!

hahahahahahahahaha.. =P

My turn again and my answer was:
Jesus very "Wei Da" lor.

Ok. No right or wrong answer here ah.

It was said that we've to accept Jesus Christ and The Lord as our God because God sent his only Son, Jesus Christ, to come and die for us to atone for our sins. Which God will die for his followers?

Hmmm.. My thoughts ah?

Err.. Jesus Christ is like Tang Sang Zhang (Tripiktra.. or something like that.. I don't know how to spell his name la). Only that Tang Sang Zhang did not die for his followers la. But he went West (on foot and at times ride his horse la) to collect all the scriptures in order to save mankind. Sure some people will ask me how true is this and will say this is only a myth or legend, right? But you people never watch drama series meh? It's always screened like that mah. If these were untrue, how come there is Sun Wukong, Zhu Ba Jie, Zhi Zhu Jing etc?

"Passion of the Christ" is based on true story as what you all will say. Then how come "Xi You Ji (Journey to the West)" cannot be based on true story leh?

Paisey ah. Just that people tend to do a lot of comparisons and have a lot of questions and arguements before they actually convert to be a Christian. I've to make sure my doubts are cleared before I make any decisions on whether to exchange my bucket of water with God and also in turn let go my existing bucket of water. I definitely won't want to follow a religion for the sake of following. I must be sure and this takes time.

Jie must be patient with me ok?

Oh, before I forget but I need to say this out or else I very "buey song". Some people are so rude, no manners. No matter how tired you are, if you attend some course at anywhere. Be it if it's at a church, a temple or even an institution, please don't sleep there ok? Cannot stand the attitude of these people. No manners I still must say again. I'm also very tired after a day at work lor. At most, I'll only keep yawning and move my body here and there at times, but I won't sleep there lor. Next time want to sleep, please go home and sleep. The church is not for you to go there and sleep. Haiz. Young people nowadays don't know what is respect.

Anyway, I've had a very tough week at work recently. Perhaps I should start praying for a better tomorrow?

Hmmm.. Wait la. Slowly la. Some things cannot be rushed.

Anyway, God Loves Us & I Love All Of You~

=)

No comments: