Thursday, August 02, 2007

Daily Thots

wrkin life has been very very stressful for me..
alot of problems have arisen recently..
i really start to query myself abt my capabilities..
is it me or is it the ppl involved in the project that causes the problems??

haiz..

sometimes i just wished i am as capable as my sister..
she's so capable and has such a good career..
its all because she had studied hard when she was young..

but there's nuttin i can do or chng abt my past..
all i can do is make the best out of everything i have now..

haiz..

so much easier said than done..
just like farting..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no leh.. farting is easier to do than say leh.. HAHAHAHA...

pls lor.. your sister is just yet another ordinary gal.. and she truly believes her dear little sister is more than capable.. much more than you'll ever know..

gambatte!!!

xxxooo
[u know who] ;)

kittyvillage said...

I Love You JieJie~

(^_^)