Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Frustration Day

Day 1
Verse to memorise : "Everything got started in Him and finds its purpose in Him"

A penny for your thots?

=========================================================

Actually started the day with a very relaxed mood and told myself today's gonna be a good day.

Haiz..

Sometimes I wonder and wonder and wonder if I've made a right choice so far.

People around me in my current company:
1) Looks friendly but ain't so friendly
2) Looks harmless but full of daggers in pocket ready to stab you
3) Looks hardworking but is a "medium in the snake temple"
4) Looks cooperative but is a "Taiji master" in actual fact
5) Looks like a good coach but in fact teaches you nothing

Know what it feels like after a month in the company?
Feels like I've being kicked into the open sea but was not given any swimming float to help stay above the water nor being taught any swimming or survival skills.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THEM!!!

There's no system of how things should be done.
There's not enough support to make the operation go on smoothly.
There're too many mouths given their 2cents worth of opinion (too many cooks spoils the soup).

HELP~

Since morning I had stomach cramps.
I've being surrounded by negative people.
My overloaded boss who grumbles and grumbles.
Can't really blame her cos she's really under alot of stress from her own boss.
She's simply overloaded with work therefore her grumbles become louder and seems to take up more time to finish her each grumble.
But gotta take my hat off her too.
Thou she grumbles alot, she still completes "some" tasks at the end of the day.
Then there is this contractor who did not get any of the 2 tenders called for recently.
He has been grumbling in my ears for days already.
When can he stop it?

Haiz..

I kena nagged and "bombed" the whole day till I became so negative now..

I REALLY FEEL LIKE CRYING OUT LOUD NOW!!!

Cannot stand it already.
Better watch my "Bleach" now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no perfect working place.. Every co will have not-very-nice people. If u give up so easily, how will u ever learn anything? God places us in difficult situations so that our characters can be moulded through them. How will you know patience till you've been tested and put through situations when you feel like tearing your hair out? A person whose life is always smooth sailing will never know his/her full potential and capabilities till he/she's weathered a storm. There are lessons to be drawn. Pray for God to help you. =)He's got a great purpose for your life indeed, Amen!

Anonymous said...

btw pls dun use red font again next time!! aiyo..