Thursday, August 16, 2007

Peace

Went to Wesley Methodist Church and attended an Alpha course with Jie & ZQ. Oh! Thank you Jie for paying the $20 for me thou that’s what is left in your wallet today. But, nevermind la. Tomorrow you still can withdraw somemore out from your bank account.

hahahahahahaha..

During the video clip I nearly fell asleep. No choice la because I really felt super tired today.

After the video clip, the people were divided into a few groups. Every group (ours is Group 4) had to do a sharing session within our own group and we had to find a partner and self-introduce ourself to him. The person who introduced me to the group was called Jason. He had no choice but to tell the group what I said to him. My purpose of going there tonight was “tag along for the sake of tag along”.

hahahahahaha…
*faint*

Then came the sharing about your understanding of “Who is Jesus” or perhaps even anything about the video clip (I start to break out in cold sweat le).

Here comes my turn. I told them I have nothing to say but they insisted I say something, or anything. So I said, “Er, the chair is very uncomfortable”.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…
*pengz*

Jie must have “flipped” after she heard my answer. I cannot help it la because I cannot form my sentences properly when there is a “formation” in the group. Just like during meetings when I had to talk. If everybody is so tense, I will also turned “gan jiong” lor. But if its those kind of meetings when the table is full of papers everywhere and everybody is sitting in a very relaxed mode, I can talk with confidence. It all comes with practice I suppose.

There was someone mentioning about people who are here to be seekers. I am not a seeker. I am just a follower. I follow my heart, I go where my heart wants me to go and do what my heart wants me to do.

I’m not out to seek to understand how Jesus Christ looks like or what he had said or done. I always believe that Jesus Christ exists. I also believe that Kwan Yin Ma, Guan Gong etc does exists as well. There are people who have seen Jesus Christ, but there are also people who had seen Kwan Yin Ma and other Gods. To me, they are like human beings with different surnames. The Chans, Tans, Tengs, Foos are all human beings. Jesus Christ, Kwan Yin Ma, Guan Gong are all God.

I won’t purposely go and seek what is the difference in Christianity or perhaps Taoism.

To me, if I’m the child of God, I don’t have to go and seek for Him. He’ll get his other children to look for me and bring me back to Him. For long before I was conceived by my parents, I was conceived in the mind of God.

Peace will bring me to the place I need to go or to the God to follow.

No comments: