Monday, August 06, 2007

Daily Thots

Tired.. Shag.. Sleepy.. Headache.. Gastric Pain.. Nausea..

Spent almost the whole day at Parkway Parade store..
Thou went to Bugis for a meeting with the landlord..
But after the meeting finished had to return to Parkway Parade store again..
So many outstanding issues there..
All because majority were last minute requests..

Haizz..

Can you people just make up your mind on what you want and what you need??

Shitz man..

After work went for Pilates class @ Amore (Kovan)..
Majority of the time I was laughing away cos I couldn't bend nor stretch like the rest of the gals in the class..
But not that I didn't want to try out the stretches wor..
Its because my hip bone hurts when I did the "ultimate" stretches..
Then halfway thru the class my face felt "hot", my head started to feel heavy and my breathing became heavier..

Haiz..

Guess I'm more of a CardioBlitz gal then a Pilates gal..
But nevertheless..
I've booked for Pilates class next Mon again..
Must try out again and see how..
Cannot lose out to the Aunties..
Grrr....

kekekeke... =P

Aiyoyo.. So late le ah??

Dun care..
At least must watch a few episodes of "Bleach"..

No comments: