Monday, August 13, 2007

Daily Thots

11 Aug 07
Went M'sia (Holiday Plaza) for my hair rebonding..

Watch out... Pretty gal coming... Weet!! Weet!!
12 Aug 07
Went Charis Church with ZQ, Jie & Francis for our 2nd session of the "40days Purpose Driven Life"..
As usual.. I was late again.. (hahahaha)
It was the pastor talking that morning..
Terrible me.. Kept on yawning nonstop..

*slapz*

Next stop.. Lunch at Northpoint with Jie & Francis.
Exciting part coming along..

*drums roll*
drrrrr... drrrr... drrrr.....

Jie & Francis bought me a new hp..
Nokia 6300..

Yeapie!!!!!!!!

I'm walking on sunshine..
Woo Hoo~
I'm walking on sunshine..
Woo Woo Hoo~

10 good reasons why Jie & Francis bought me a new hp:
1) My Nokia N73 after upgrading the software & chng of new sim card still fails me.. I still cant receive or send out all my smses..
2) I've insufficient moni to chng new hp..
3) I've been a very good gal..
4) God is Good..
5) God is Great..
6) Jie is Good..
7) Jie is Great..
8) Francis is Good..
9) Francis is Great..
10) Jie & Francis Loves Me..

Woo Hoo~

Jie also bought me a new facial cleanser cos I complaint of having breakouts..
Tried the cleanser le..
Not bad sial.. (Thou I dunno what brand it is)

So happy when the auntie asked if we were sisters..
She said me & Jie look quite alike..

Yeah~

So long never hear that comment le..
Heex..
I'm a gal who needs constant assurance..

13 Aug 07
In the middle of the nite had very bad blocked runny nose..
One-third of my dustbin was filled with my mucus-filled tissues..

Went to see the doc in the late morning..
Doctor said I've nose allergy..
I've to be on nasal spray & medication for at least 3mths..

haiz..

Took a nap in the afternoon..
Woke up with a terrible thumping headache..
What's wrong man..

Tmr's going to be a tough day..
CEO reached SG fm HKG..
Note sent to all via email/sms/phone call (formal office attire)..

haiz...
I'm a informal gal by default..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.... i thought i was the only suaku person who need to stick up something up my nose at times.. now i got people to accompany me hahahahaha........

wah seh new hp never buy for me also ???

JèÄn° said...

waaaaa new hp!!!!! so blessed!!!!! ur 10 reasons so cute... u sound super duper hapi like a bird!!!!! =)))

Clarissa *shaofang* said...

sucks! u say that you'll bring me to holiday plaza to make hair too!*long time ago* but u always left me OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *BOOOOO*

kittyvillage said...

Riduan~
When I strike alot in ToTo/4D.. hen I buy you a new hp ok?? (provided I invest in ToTo/4D lor.. hahahahahaha)

Jean~
Yeah! I'm a easily contented gal.. I think so la.. hahahahahaha

Nana~
Sorry Sorry.. I old liao la.. Promise next time I jio you along ok?? But Riduan must be prepared to wait for us for 6-7 hrs lor.. kekekeke..