Friday, August 03, 2007

I CAN DO IT!! JUST WAIT & SEE!!

My boss = negative, grouchy
Me = interest level high, morale level low

Haiz..

My "buddy" is going on “sudden aka last minute” marriage leave next week..
We’ve got a couple of projects calling for tender next week..
All he has left for me is loads of unfinished work to clear next week..
Yet he has not given me any form of guidance to let me live thru next week..

Next week..
Survivor series..
Stay tuned to Channel “G”..

“G” for Gracie..

My boss is getting more & more grouchy..
My boss is getting more & more negative..

How I fear she’ll give up & just tender her resignation..
I’m already trying very hard to learn everything the hard way..
I’m learning the ropes by getting “arrowed” by countless mgrs..
“Lost of blood due to multiple wounds” left me so weak in the body & mind..

I don’t care how you people see me..
I’ll prove to all of you that this job is not only meant for a guy..
This is now MY JOB & I CAN DO IT BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU!!

So much for shouting out loud my grievances..
So tiring..
Farting also won’t make me so tired..
Might as well give a good & loud fart now..

PROOT!!! PROOT!!! PROOT!!!

Oh no..
Something seems to have leaked out from my asshole..
Hmmm..

(^_^) *blush*

No comments: