Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren

Wow.. Subject title v chim rite??

Nvr heared abt this book b4??
Hey u~ Sua Ku Ah??

hahahaha.. oopss.. =P

Years ago, I used to hab a small booklet on this topic..
Given to me by my sister, which is of cos, Joyce.
But its being left at my prev hse..

Being invited to join Jean at Charis Methodist Church for 40 Days of Purpose..
Went with Jie, Francis & ZQ..
Attended the 1st session this morn @ 11plus..
Was v tired & a little bit late for the session..
But I didn't doze off ok??

(not that i wanted to be late wor.. but i worked until past 12am the nite b4.. so i was really v tired ok.. heex.. nuttin but excuses.. but its the truth lor.. hahahaha..)

Don't ask me what I've learnt from the session today..
Sshhh..
Its my secret..
Don't tell you..
Want to know more abt it??
Go attend the session yourself to find out lor..

Its up to me to know..
For you to find out..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. =P

Jie gave me a "The Faith-Sharing New Testament With The Psalms"..
ZQ says the bible is better than my "Harry Potter" series..
But how to compare leh when ZQ nvr read a single book on "Harry Potter"..

Nonsense him.. hahahaha.. =P

But now I'm stuck in between..
Dunno which one to choose..
I've so many comics waiting to be read..
Lots of new storybooks waiting to be read..
"The Faith-Sharing New Testament With The Psalms" waiting to be read..
"The Purpose Driven Life" waiting to be read..

Oh No~

Which one should i choose 1st leh??
Think I beta continue watching my animation "Bleach"..

Its a v enjoyable animation..
Thumbs up!!

1 comment:

JèÄn° said...

hey grace!! glad u learnt somethin from yesterdae's session!! me too... lookin forward to learnin more each time we meet... c u fri!!! =)))

btw, this week not startin on e book yet so can read e other books first hee hee... =Pp