Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Daily Thots

Wow! Guess what again. This morning while I was on my way to work, I met him on the road. Saw this Silverline cab, which of course is very normal to see on the road. But this particular cab just makes me want to look at the driver inside. When I looked in, I saw him. He did not see me, because when I passed by him I turned my head away. Haiz... Don’t know if he can feel my presence near him or not? Just when I thought of him yesterday, then today morning happen to see him. Is this all fated?

Fate always makes a fool out of us. People that we don’t wish to see nor wish to hear about their news, they’ll eventually appear right in front of us or the news will travel to our ears. No matter how hard we try to escape away from reality, it’ll never succeed. The only thing is to face reality, so that our lives will be much easier.

Do I miss him? I don’t know. Maybe its not because I missed him. Maybe its because I can’t let go of the time I had spent with him and the memories that we had shared together. But since I chose this path, I got to face it. I’m definitely living a happy life at the moment, but I also don’t wish to forget the memories I had with him. If I choose to forget all of it, doesn’t it mean that I’ve wasted my 10 over years spent with him. Life is never a regret. Now is just a transition period in my life. Life has many stages, he is just one of the person who plays an important part in one of the stages in my life.

My greatest gift from him? Andrea and Adrienne, that’s the best he had ever given me in my life and I’ll definitely cherish and love them with my life.

No comments: