Saturday, January 20, 2007

Daily Tots

i juz love my new notebook.. Packard Bell (dunno wad blah blah blah specs)..

life's been kinda "down" for me recently.. seen d doc twice liao (since last mth).. den on my 2nd trip.. doc asked me alot of qns.. he suspects i might be under mild depression rather than stress.. i din wana ans so many qns of his cos i'm nt very familiar wif him thou.. rather kip my secrets within my own shell (kekeke)..den he gave me the symptoms of depression (which sm hit me rite on d spot).. den gave me advice on hw he can help me if its wrk related.. haiz.. no nid la.. den i asked for sm relaxant to help me slp @ nite (i'm havin slp disorder again).. den he told me he dun hab slpin pills.. i told him 'No.. i was on tis relaxant med for smtime alrdy'.. den i describe d med to him & he brought out d med show me.. i told him 'Yah.. tis is the one'.. he told me he cant prescribe tt gimme cos tt med take more wil get addictive & iz more prescribed for ppl wif depression.. dammit.. hab depression hab depression lor.. aiyah.. wadever la.. den he told me best is i dun bottom up my feelins.. say it out.. if its wrk related.. tell boss.. if its relationship wise.. settle it fast.. remedy is dun lose interest in the things i enjoyed doing.. worst senerio is.. i'm starting to lose interest in rollerblading/clubbin/gg to d gym.. haiz.. life is tough.. real tough man.. but i tot of tellin d doc.. u say do tis & tt so ez.. but for us is nt so ez lor.. say faster settle den can faster settle meh?? siao..

din brin d kids bck tis wkend.. wana sort out my tots & relax abit cos i brought my ofc wrk hme.. nid to rush finish d things over d wkend oso.. haiz.. wrk is always so unfinished..

ytd on leave.. but ofc ppl even HR & other centre colleagues oso find me.. ask me do tis & tt.. dammit.. i cant leave my wrk man.. stressed..

went to Lim Chu Kang wif Vicky ytd.. she was thr to "stabilise" her goddess body.. i was thr to learn hw to be her "sidekick".. hmmm.. whole thing drag until comin to 1am.. damn tired & hungry man.. reached hme abt 2plus den ate cup noodles.. chatted wif Annie until abt 4am.. hahahaha.. cant stand tt woman.. once she starts tokin.. a conversation wif her wont end so early.. haiz.. no choice wor.. cos no one to tok to her @ hme except me liao..

ok! today's gonna be a beta day den tmr.. miting Shenny & Phyllis tmr @ Bugis for dinner.. iz gossip time again.. hahahaha..

No comments: