Thursday, March 15, 2007

I Can't Take More Of These

why are all these things happening to me? am i supposed to die from sorrows?

my gal friend just died couple of days ago. i'm still trying to pull myself together after crying for days. yet today. a guy friend of mine can tell me if i want to see him it must be within this 3 weeks. after that. he'll be going to a far far away place and never be back. what is this? what is he trying to tell me? he won't tell me on the phone. but he sounded so indifferent from his usual style. there's no "life" in his voice. he didn't even laugh much when i cracked jokes. he sounded so moody and sad. he's with his parents now. reason being he won't have the chance in future so he's trying to spend more time with them while he still can.

oh god. please don't take all my friends away from me ok? they're all so young. too young to leave this world to another world.

oh god. what have i done wrong that you're slowly taking my friends away from me? i can't take another death please. please don't do this to me. they all have a very bright future ahead of them. please.

No comments: