Monday, March 12, 2007

Why?

i don't understand at all.

why did it have to end this way? why did you have to choose this path?

you always tell me to forget all the unhappiness. you always remind me that i have so many good friends around me. you always tell me to look on the bright side and think only about the happy times that i had shared with my friends. so that this way. i'll be happier.

i don't believe you at all. because you did not practice what you preached.

you chose to give up your family and friends. and most importantly. you gave up your life.

i missed you babe. missed the caring moments that you had showered on me. missed the lovely and happy moments that we had shared.

why didn't you give me a chance to love you more? why didn't you give me a chance to show more concern to you?

why didn't you tell me you were moody that night when we were sms-ing each other? why didn't i date you out that night? if only i had dated you out that night. would it have prevented this thing from happening?

you'll always have a place in my heart. you'll always have a part in my memories.

No comments: