Monday, March 17, 2008

Daily Thots

i'm finally outta Watsons le!!! yipeee!!!

hmmm.. felt abit "lost" in the beginning but now starting to feel much beta le.. now i've abit more time for myself le.. have the time to chat wif frenz on msn.. catch up abit here and there.. heex (^_^)

oh.. i'm going to take my Dip in Biz Admin at PSB in May 08.. very excited abt it cos i've been wanting to do so for quite a long time le.. hope this time round i can really make it.. dun say say onli ah.. hahahaha..

hmmm.. tinking back.. life's been gd for me.. thou i cried so much abt work.. cried so much abt the hurt and injustice at work.. but it is also bcos of Watsons.. i got to know many nice ppl.. really very nice ppl.. thus i'll nvr regret joining Watsons..

Thank you Father for every single moment in my life. I know that Father you'll continue to watch over me and my loved ones and bless us in everything that we do. Pray that Father you'll continue to strengthen our faith and manifest your blessings on us. Amen!

No comments: