Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wads Wrong??!!

wads wrong with her?? or perhaps, wads wrong wif me?? why does she need to treat me like that?? since she detest me so much.. why don't she just ask HR to give me 2mths pay and ask me to leave?? why wana make up this show and pretend to be Ms Nice when she's in fact Ms Evil?? i m no threat to her.. i'm still her subordinate ok??!!!

it hurts me alot whenever i tink abt her treatment towards me.. after so much so much i've done for her fought for her.. wad happened to it all?? she gets memory failure or wad??

so sad whenever i see whatever she's doing to hurt me and all the act she's putting infront of everybody.. does it matter so much to her for me to stay there and serve my 2mths?? wad issit she has against me that makes her wana let everyone buy her story and make me leave with immediate effect??

i nvr regret joinin that company cos of all the nice people i know thr.. in fact.. they're also a reason why i chose to continue staying thr..

but wads the use.. cant fight emotional wars with her.. she's just too much.. she goes around spreading rumors and putting poison in all the higher mgmt people's ears.. i really hope one fine day she gets played by her own game that she had set..

i really hope she'll wake up and open her eyes big enuff to see why 3 people under her has left.. i hope the higher mgmt people can really really open their eyes and ears to see wad is really happening rather than time to time always buy her story like she so pathetic always kena bullied by her subordinates..

oh Heavenly Father.. i pray that you will take away my anger, take away my pain, take away my sorrows, take away all my tears.. pray that Father you'll take away the ''stamps'' in other people's eyes and let them see the real truth behing it all.. pray that Father you'll takeover from here and restore me back physically and emotionally.. pray that Father you'll let no other person be unfairly treated like i was being treated here.. and in all these I pray in Jesus name.. Amen!!

No comments: