Monday, March 31, 2008

Daily Thots

spent the day at NLB with ZQ doing some research.. sounds kinda unlike me sial.. hahaha.. i still remembered d last time my ex-colleagues heard tt i'm gg to spent my time at d NLB.. they looked shocked.. ya.. shocked was d expression they gave me.. wa biangz eh.. i gt study one hor.. last time la.. kekeke..

dinner time came.. both ZQ and myself met up with Jie and Francis at Bugis.. we went to the restaurant called Ma Maison.. hmmm.. the food is delicious.. and the environment is quite cosy..

we had our 1st try on escargots.. it looks abit scary but in fact it tasted quite nice lor.. of cos you have to dip it in d sauce la.. if its without d sauce.. i tink i beta opt this dish outta my mouth.. err... cos the slimy feel of it sends d trembles down my nerves.. kekeke..

d sirloin steak i ordered was delicious man.. the beef was so tender and juicy.. fabulous.. fantastic.. yummy..

next stop.. Chinatown for our D24 durians.. yeah!! both me & ZQ won d D24 durians aft a snooker session at OCC last Sat.. so today we made our claim for the prize.. yummy yummy.. so long nvr eat durians le.. so delicious..

nw all d fart and d burps are filled with d D24 durians smell.. errr.. kinda yucky thou.. hahahahahahahahahahaha.. (^_^)

No comments: