Monday, November 17, 2008

Daily Thots

smtin's just nt rite wif tis r/s.. i just cant make out wads wrong..

assumptions:
- he's nt so much of a "I Love Daddy" person??
- we dun share a common interest/topic??
- he really loves me a lot.. but for d rite reasons??

but we do nt judge others by:
- their academic qualifications..
- their income status..
- their daily habits in life..
- their characters..

bcos our Daddy do not judge us too.. no matter wad.. eventually when we all become COG.. we're all blessed & connected in Jesus' name..

wad can i say?? wad can i do??

Dear Daddy.. pls lead d way.. pls hold my hand tightly.. pls guide me thru tis difficult period.. let me make no more mistakes.. no more.. & pray that Daddy you'll rmber my sins no more.. in Jesus' name.. Amen~

No comments: