Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Get A Life

dammit!! dun u f**kin hell irritate me!! i'm alrdy v tolerant towards u!! dun u push ur f**kin luck!! aHHHHHhhhhhHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

y do i hab to tolerate all ur nonsense?? f**k off man.. u always made my blood boil when i tok to u!! thou i dun tell it in ur face.. get tis f**kin rite.. u f**k off my life beta!!

aaahhhhhhHHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bcos of u.. i had to re-edit my blog & chng d contents.. i'm so f**kin pissed off wif u nw.. ahhhhHHHHHhhhh!!!!!

*names hab been left out for protection purpose*

extracted fm www.rbc.org:
He who has knowledge spares his words. Someone who displays wisdom will think before speaking, and then will share only insights likely to be helpful. A man of understanding is of a calm spirit. A mature person exhibits understanding by keeping cool in conflict. The next time you become angry, stop and prayerfully reflect for a moment. Ask God for a calm spirit and the right words to say. Remember, cooler heads prevail.

Dear Daddy.. pls take away d anger in me.. take away all d bad thots runnin in my mind.. pls cast d devil outta me nw.. pls gimme a calm spirit.. pls forgive me Daddy.. in Jesus' name.. Amen~

No comments: