Saturday, May 21, 2005

1st blog

2day is a reali demoralised day...the new job (secretary @ Global Refund) i interviewed last week...the lady is supposed to cal me 2day...but haiz...no hope liao since she nvr call up...i tink i pinned too much hopes on it liao...if nt i wun be so dejected nw...

i tink recently everything went "bonkers" in my life...ceiling @ storeroom found water leakage...doc diagnosed me as anaemic...aircon for all 3 rms down cos the electronic board spoilt...quarrelled wif the aircon sales co-ordinator...sent out so many resumes but none replied...tell me wad has gone wrong???

i tink i'm stressin myself too much...lost weight/hair...always feelin giddy...$ always nt enuff...wad is reali happenin to my world???

i'm always tellin myself...relax la...everything wil be fine tmr...the sun always shines brighter tmr...there're lotsa wonderful things waitin to happen everyday...so y wori so much???dun wori & be happi...

No comments: