Thursday, May 26, 2005

"24/6" Incident

hmmm...so difficult to pass these 2 days...iz reali a heart-breaking event for me...majority feels tt i'm making a big fuss over a small matter...but to me...everything juz went down...confidence level dropped drastically...

1 day Adrienne's godpa (Paul) sms me askin if i'm interested to be a hair model for a hairshow...ok...wads ur concept of a hairshow???to me...iz models havin their hair "messed" by stylists on the stage...hair being cut in different lengths & styled in different ways...make-up being done before the hairshow...photography expected during the hairshow...wow...tis kinda exposure i wana try leh...sounds interesting leh...tt was wad my hubby tot too...

a day b4 the "hairshow"...i sms Paul askin him y the stylist haben contact me yet???den the stylist's fren called me to tell me to meet the "stylist" (Sam) at Jurong East Interchange @ 2pm...hmmm...i felt abit awkward as in y the venue wil be @ Jurong East Interchange & she told me the salon is called "Cut & Curl"...den i asked her wad do i hab to do???juz go down there lidat wearing anitink simple ah???den she giggle abit said "yalor...anitink u lik..."shucks...i should hab let my curiousity kill the cat...i din ask further & put dw the call...

the next day which was 24/6/05...i met up wif Sam at McDonald's...ok...i'm nt gg into details of the conversation...Sam din noe i'm nt aware tt i'm sittin in as a model for his exam...neither do i...den here comes the frightening part...the requirement of the exam is to do a "bob haircut"...i told Sam i cannot take "bob" look or i'll cry myself til death...he too din wan to cut my hair tt short too...so he asked the invigilator if he could juz cut a little bit but the invigilator said the maximum length is onli til shoulder...but den haiz...so ugly the look...so aft the exam he trimmed bck my hair to luk beta...ya...now my hair is til chin level & it luks stiff & ugly...

of cos i called Paul aft the "hairshow" askin if he knew that Sam was taking his exam & nt doing a hairshow like wad he had told me...Sam's a hairdresser @ EC Hse & nt a stylist @ Jantzen...here comes the best part...Paul knows tt wad i'm gg is nt a hairshow...shit him...y din he tel me???at least i hab the option to choose to reject or take up the offer...if i stil take up the offer aft knowin...@ least i'm mentally prepared mah...sickening thing is Paul asked me hw much i wan in order to compensate for my anger...shit shit shit!!!wad does he tink i m???money-faced???iz reali an insult to me...he has known me comin to 10yrs...i luv my long hair...hw could he said such things to me???

anyway...wads past is past...blamin him is useless...i cant get my long hair bck nw...unless i go for hair extension la which is impossible cos Sam layered my hair too much...all i can do is to wait for my hair to grow bck long again...but i'm nt gg to tok to Paul for the moment...cos i'm stil beli beli sad over the lost of my long hair...i took abt 2yrs to grew it so long & it took less den half an hr to snip everything off...

No comments: