Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Moody

2day my boss came bck fm his HKG study trip...he was away since last weds to sat...as usual lor...monday blues aka morn blues aka away fm ofc too long blues...me kena nag nag nag for nuttin...y cant he spare my ears & go nag @ the actual person???haiz...me "zhen ming ku"...

hmmm...called up a part-time job 2day...i'll either be swimmin/rollerblade/badminton instructor...the guy say wil mit me sm day for a short interview...i asked if there's ani trainin provided but he say there is none & iz ok since i noe the basics & i juz hab to teach the basics...wa biang eh...he dun even nid to assess me if i m up to standard o nt...jialatz leh...i can make it o nt???wori leh me...

aiyah..."hang cheng" (hokkein) reali tt bad meh???y i sent out so many resumes but none replied leh???issit tt my expected salary mark up too high liao leh???or issit bcos they find me old & unwanted cos i've gt 2 kids liao???basket...

juz nw a fren of mine asked y i nvr mention in my blog abt him givin me hello kitty magnets...hahaha...ok la...here goes...Ah Beng~~~Kam Sia Li Juey Juey Ah~~~

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

dunno recently wad happened to me...always feelin dw @ nite x...issit bcos my dear dear nt wif me & he's wrkin outside & i missed him dearly???or issit tt i hab PMS/menopause or maybe both???hahaha...anyway...life hab to carry on no matter wad kinda mood u carry everyday...juz hab to be lik me lor...luff away the blues in the daytime & den let it come bck & bug u in the nite x wen u're alone...haiz...

i juz hope everyone ard me feels happy...fm the bottom of my heart...

No comments: