Friday, May 27, 2005

nvr leave hme wif juz 1 cc

hw humiliating...went to "Giant" @ Sembawang S.C. juz nw wif Adrienne & Warsum...den i brought onli 1 credit card out wif me...stupid me...chose to take my DBS Visa card...i tot sis wun spend tt much so tt card sure can use one...somemore ytd juz confirmed wif her tt the card still can use...

got alot of groceries aft shopping in there for quite sometime...juz wen everything was scanned & packed in the plastic shopping bags...the transaction to my credit card was declined thrice...called the bank & realised tt the card had oledi exceeded iz credit limit...shit man...wad can i do???nuttin lor...i can onli leave the groceries there & den come hme empty-handed lor...

haiz...everytime i bring my wallet out...y din i do it tis time round leh???y did i choose to take onli 1 card out ah???haiz...everything seems so "heng" after i had tis haircut...yucks~~~

No comments: