Saturday, July 15, 2006

Daily Tots

This couple of mths so many dammit changes in my life. 1st thing is the World Cup 2006 has burnt a hole in my pocket. If minus away the few matches I lost, actually i'll have won some moni instead. I lost to where lehz? Australia, England, Brazil & Germany. AHHHHH!!!! I hate Brazil. Made me lost so much. My Ronaldhino & Kaka. What were the two of you doing? Why didn't the two of you save the whole blady situation? Haiz.......

2nd thing, my job scope changed. Now I have to cover AT's (the other secretary) work bcos her last day was ytd. She was transferred or I shld say she got promoted & moved to another centre under our group of properties. Dammit!! Now I'm paid 1 salary but doing 3 person's job. I used to be paid 1 salary to do 2 person's job. Now 3! Fark it man!! Then no one bothers to give proper instructions as in where I shld be seated. At AT's place or my own place? They assume I'll do all the necessary adjustments myself. How am I to serve her boss if I'm at my own seat? Do you know how farking far my dept is away fm her rom? Althou iz in the same office, but there's a distance & pls for heaven's sake!! I've loads of files/diskettes/working equip to carry over to her room if I shld be seated there leh. Then what? Who will inform my boss that I've to be seated where and when AT's boss comes down, my priority is her boss not him. Alot of things have to be decided and proper instructions have to be given to make sure daily tasks are not affected at all. Hey come on la!! I AM NOT GOD!! Farking cbz.. I really hate my job. Hate my job to the core.

Let's see how long more I can take it before my "white envelope" appears. Don't expect me to do everything when sometimes some other work can be delegated out. For example, the daily lunchtime receptionist duties that I've to do. Can't they get their own receptionist to cover the office's receptionist work when the latter goes for her lunch? Fark it man. Everything exepects me to do it. CCB!! I hate them. Maybe HL is right. There's no friends in the office. Everyone is only your colleague.

Aiyah.. I was thinking. Maybe iz time I start investing in 4D & ToTo. Like that when I strike it rich then I can throw the "white envelope" at their face liao. HAHAHAHAHA...

But right now I can't do anything stupid. I can't leave the job cos I still need to save up for my kids future. Everything needs moni. Hmm.. Maybe they saw this thing in me so they know I sure won't call it quits. That's why they throw everything let me do cos they know I've my committments to meet and I just can't let go of this job. Fark them!!

Iz ok. I've my own back-up plans. Once I succeed in my own back-up plans. I'll ask them to go and eat their own shit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments: