Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Daily Tots

Am I a dog? Do I look like one? Does anyone in the office look like one

No lor. The one who keeps barking his head off at others is the actual son of a bitch!

Dammit! What right does he have to shout at others? He keeps shouting at others and everyone keeps quiet but that doesn't mean I've to keep quiet too right? Of cos I shout back when I'm not supposed to be shouted at. Don't like it right? It's your farking business that you don't like me to shout back at you! Reason very simple. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FARKING RIGHTS TO SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT! GO SHOUT AT YOUR OWN KIDS OR WHOSOEVER IS RELATED TO YOU! I'M NOT YOUR WHOSOEVER SO YOU DON'T BLADY HELL COME SHOUT AT ME YOU FARKING OLD PIECE OF SHIT!

ARGH!!! Why does he like to channel all his negative feelings at others? Can't he keep his irritating words and actions all to himself? If he gets pressured by his boss, it's understandable that he'll get fustrated. By that doesn't give him any rights to shout at us. His boss also never shouts at him. Why can't he behave like a boss and like his boss? Why does he act like an irritating asshole? He can give us pressure back but not shout at us. We're humans and we work for the company. Not his dogs who work under him. Please get the facts right you farking old piece of shit! I'm so damn pissed off with you already. No way I can stand you. I know you've tolerated me for quite sometime already. But don't you realised that we've all tolerated you for a even longer time?

Wake up your blady mind you piece of shit! Get a life and get in line you blady old bastard!

Dammit! You really spoilt other people's day. You'll get your retribution for treating other people like that. You just wait and see what will happen to you.

No comments: