Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Daily Tots

What's wrong with me?

Life is in a mess for me. Nothing is doing right for me. What the hell is going on?

Up till this point of time now. Isn't this what I've wanted? Isn't this what I wanted it to be?

I'll try to forget you as days goes by. I'll try to do that, if only I can. I want to forget you, so that I'll feel less pain without you in my life. But my heart doesn't allow me to forget you. Every now and then, I'll think of you. Think about the things we've done together. Think about the jokes we've laughed together. Think about the good and bad times we've spent together. Think about everything we've gone through together. Think about your smile and your love towards me.

Life's not going to be easy without you. Everything has to be started all over again. Many thoughts have to be kept deep down inside my heart and never to be said again.

Sorry that I've hurt you deeply. Nothing that I say will ever erase the pain I've inflicted in you. I'm really sorry for all the pain you're feeling now. I'm paying my price now too. But no worries. I'll live through all these pain that I'm going through now. Time will erase away all the pain that we're both feeling now. We're both survivors, we'll get through it eventually.

Life still has to go on. Life will have a fresh new page in your life without me. You'll get by it too. I just hope we'll stay in contact forever. Hope we'll be able to chat as happily as we used to be in future. Wishful thinking on my part? I'll have to accept reality.

You'll always be the dearest love I've always loved. I've no regrets in knowing you. No regrets in spending my time with you. No regrets in giving out all my love to you. You are always the best.

No comments: