Thursday, June 21, 2007

20/06/07 @ 630pm

Today is the most unhappiest day that I’ve gone through this week.

Incident 1
10am went Mango sale with Edna & Peiling. I chose about 8pcs to try-on but one of the malay staff said I can only try-out maximum 5pcs. Therefore, the remaining 3pcs she’ll put on reserved for me. When I came out from the fitting room with the 4pcs that I didn’t want, and wanted to try-out the 3pcs that I had reserved, another staff (Filipino) told me that I have to re-queue. I was a bit “shocked” when I was asked to re-queue as there wasn’t anyone in the queue at all. I asked the staff (Filipino), “Are you sure you want me to re-queue when there’s no one in the queue?” She said yes. Ok! Fine! I walked in to the fitting room, collected my stuff and pass the piece that I wanted to one of the staff (malay) and told her to help me reserve that piece as I want to try-on more pieces. So I went to re-queue and said “Ok. Now I’m in the queue again, can I have the reserved pieces?” Here comes another interesting part. They couldn’t find the pieces that I had reserved. Then they started “taiji” saying who put what back or who didn’t mention the clothes left on the table are reserved pieces. The one who actually took my reserved pieces just stood there and kept quiet with her head down. I was so damn pissed off with them and I just told them I don’t even want the piece I had tried and stormed off.

Incident 2
I was doing some filing work when I knocked my head against the sharp corner of a table. Ouch! So damn painful.

Incident 3
Yesterday rushed out more than 160 over circular letters to our tenants. Some were sent to their outlet here while 100 over were sent out by normal mail this morning.

Today 5plus when I was running through my emails while my bosses were not in the office, noticed there was a revised copy of the circular and I was supposed to use the later one. Shit! I informed my boss and she said to retract the letters. But how to? So I called our in-house despatch and they said they already sent out the letters to the post office today at 3pm. Oh no! suddenly today they were so efficient.

Haiz..

What is wrong with me? What is wrong with me? What is wrong with me?

I am not slacking on my work, but how could I have made such a blunder? How could I have missed out that email sent to me by my boss?

This reflects so badly on me as it such thing had never happened to me before. Now that it has happened after I tendered my resignation and while I am serving my 1-month notice to the company. Oh shit! This is bad. I feel very bad and lost.

Anymore worst thing coming along?

No comments: