Monday, June 18, 2007

Sad

I hate the feeling of people having false assumptions on me. They assume this, they assume that. They only look on the surface of things when they never even bother to look deeper into the matter and ponder over it why certain things happen this way.

I felt very sad and hurt when I got to know that even the girlfriend I trusted so much, also misunderstood me.

I couldn’t control my tears last night when I thought about my life again. Thou I’m not the most pathetic person in the world, but neither am I the most luckiest person in the world.

I begin to think about my life. Since young, I’ve never felt loved by my parents. It was always my neighbour cum grandma who looked after me and loved me. It was my sister who gave me the love I wanted from my family. Till the very day I found the man in my life, he took over the role of providing the love I needed. Yet, happy times never last. Eventually, things started to change. Thou many chances were given in between, there came a time when I decided to let go of all.

Now I thought I felt happier with friends around me, but that becomes a question mark again. People whom I trusted, starts to have false assumptions on me. I hated it.

Being happy or being sad is just another form of decision-making.

What’s my decision? I chose to be sad.

No comments: