Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What's Wrong?

What is wrong with me? Have I not got over him or have I not got over my past with him?

Wendy, Roy’s sister, is getting married in Jan ’08, and I’m being invited. The thing is, I don’t know if I should go or not.

2 weeks ago I got to know it from Roy’s mum that Wendy will be getting married in Jan ’08. She asked if I know about it and I told her I didn’t know about it. She said perhaps Wendy’s too busy and haven’t started informing anybody yet. I don’t know we came to which part when we were talking about where I’ll be seated then his mum said, “You’re no longer our family so you definitely can’t sit on our table.” Ok! Great! What a way to put it out to me. Those words really pierced through my heart and hurt me. Then when I asked if “it” (that piece of shit who has been clinging onto Roy even though I was still married to Roy at that time) is going, she said most probably. Then when I asked where is “it” going to be seated, she kept quiet. Ok! I know the answer already.

Last week, Wendy called me to inform me about her wedding. According to Wendy, her mum says in order to avoid clashing or something like that, to put me at a table behind the pillar. Wendy told her that there’s no pillar in the restaurant that she chose. Shit lor! You might as well don’t invite me, right? Want to invite me yet want to hide me behind the pillar?

Main reason is because “it” is going and they’re worried that me and “it” might clash heads-on. Come on lor, then hide her behind the pillar so that I cannot see her. Why hide me? Ridiculous!

Interesting part, Wendy’s mum did tell me cos now I am not part of their family so therefore they cannot place me on the VIP table with them. Then can someone please tell me who the hell that “it” is to sit on the VIP table? Soon-to-be wife of Roy’s?

I asked Wendy if “it” is only a friend to Roy, then why should she be seated at the VIP table? Unless she is someone to Roy, then of course can put her at that table, right? No words were said to explain the relationship between Roy and “it”. Wendy told me she don’t know what’s the relationship between the “it” and Roy as till today Roy haven’t tell them anything.

I know if its another woman who appears beside Roy, I’ll be able to take it. But if it’s that “it”, I doubt I can. I thought I’ve already got over her existence, but I don’t think so. I hate her to the core.

Haiz…

What’s the conclusion? To go or not to go?

Think my conclusion is, kill that bitch before the wedding dinner!

3 comments:

GSP said...

I know u r upset with this issue.. I hope that you can excuse wat mummy had said to you. you shld know sometimes she say things without thinking first.. Just try to appreciate wat she had done for your kids.

We cant tell u anything cos we are not ROY. Let put it this way, when u decided to leave him due to all arguments and freedom issue that u want. But have u think abt his feeling...you been blaming on others, cursing Roy to die all these and that.. NO matter wat had happen he still once ur partner.. Stop cursing him. If something happen to him will u be hapi? you told me u give up on this family cos u don wish to lose ur freedom with ur friends and you cant stay at home just taking care of ur children..Most of all u don wish roy to scold u so oftenly.. but why is he always scold u?? U are too FOCUS on your friends... and if i tell u that she is roy's good friend will u believe? Jus like u and cedric. You claimed u both are good friends.. But infact u both are closely together as a couple... (cedric know the best!)

That day i had a talk with roy abt u.. All I can said, You and Roy seperated due to anger and lotsa misunderstanding..(all becos of cedric and her) I know cedric is veri good to u.. (I am happy for you too) but does he really know tat at the point of time u are a married woman and with two kids, isit that he is TOO NICE?)Pardon me if I said wrongly.. cos all the while i been seeing u writing abt 'her' in ur blog... but u wont say a single word abt cedric at ur blog? Why?(I know u will want to fight back wat i said. Just be a listener this time round ok? I wont want to hurt you.. I am just tellin u my feeling.)

I dono and might not understand... isit worth it for someone who give up a real love and family due to finding their own lifestyle? (Mayb u wouldnt care abt all this anymore..or mayb u will be angry with wat I had mentioned, I dont mean to blame you at all) BUT we do care! We are still very worry abt you. Don really know wat hapen to u or how u doing outside...(we wont dare to call u so often, cos u can lost ur temper veri easily) SO DO YOU KNOW WE ALL CARE FOR YOU? One thing that we all cant be denied is You are always in our heart.. No matter where u go or how far u are away from us.. Grace Teng this name deeply craved in our heart.

I really dono how to express to u.. I am getting married soon... How I wish u are still in the family to share the joy with mi.. let mi have a chance to serve u a cup of tea to greet u as my da sao.

Everytime after talking to u abt this issue on phone, I will cried...(Joe always console me to let u go and let u have ur own freedom to find ur happiness) JUST dono why my heart feel veri pain and veri sad, and also wouldnt want to let u go.. Roy told me nobody can stop u from anything or any decision.. ONLY urself got the power to do so.

Have u heard this song 'Shou Le Dian shang' by Ah Sang, then u will know how he felt all the while... Be positive, don always think that u r the one who get hurt.. You letting go everything in a sudden is a veri veri big impact to him too..

I wish u to be happy in ur life forever, Everythings soon soon li li for you..

Anonymous said...

I Dun wan to leave my name down or anything.. but gsp.. all i can say is.. ROY have and did together long long time ago.. with kailing.. (since 2000 or 2001) so .. i dun think i need to say anything much more..

When a woman decide to let go of everything.. its the time she has totally given up hope.. she may be been hoping and hoping for days, months, or years already until she cannot take it already den she will choose to give up..

u are a woman too.. but maybe u have not been there and done there.. u wont understand.. only ppl who have been there and done there will understand the reason..

Clarissa *shaofang* said...

hi there anonymous, it seems like u have know this couples for a long term why not say out your real identity better than hiding? or is there anythings that u have to hide from us? look who's talking a stupid retarded anonymous was posting a comment on this blog. listen here freak!

in the year of 2000 - 2001 they are still a lovely couples. it was just after a year of their eldest daughter born out. No matter is true or false i think you don't have the right to interfer this matter cause it's none of your business! get it??

And there's one thing is that i think my sister "GSP" had gone through more than you, more understand than you too therefore i think you don't have the right to lecture or say her.

anyway thanks for posting your comment on this blog.