Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tired

Why ask me to give assurances when I can’t even give myself any form of assurances?

To me, I’ve always wanted a very dear friend to be with me. There’s nothing much I want to see in my own future. I’m happy with my current life now. I don’t want to fall into another failed relationship anymore. It’s just too hard too difficult to pick myself back again.

Last night I came to a realisation that what I thought I’ve already let go may not be what it seems to be. I’ve been talking so much about him recently. Last night when I saw Celeste wore the wedding gown, tears were about to fill up in my eyes. I suddenly remembered that I was once been promised that he’ll let me wear the gown and that he’ll let me wear it before I turn 30. But now all that was said has become memories. I’ll never get to wear the gown with him. The person who’ll be wearing with him will not be me, it’ll be another “her”. Everything has turned into history and a pack of lies.

Too many things have been happening to me recently till I suddenly just felt like giving it all up. Stress level from work/friends/family/financial.

I can’t fall asleep thou I’m feeling very tired. I feel sick and tired.

Oh please. I need a break. Can someone just take me away from this place?

No comments: