Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thots For The Day

10.40am
I did not slack on my work at all. I put in 100% in my job. But why is it that my work never fails to pile up like a mountain? Why is it that it always becomes worst when I come back from my leave? I’m having a very bad tummy ache now. It’s all due to stress. I need to distress myself.

11.55pm
Friends come and go in your life. No one actually stays long enough to walk with you throughout the journey.

I am happy with the friends I have now in my life. I don’t ask for too much. I just want to fully enjoy their company when we’re still close now. No one can predict what will happen in the future. All we can do now is to cherish what we have now. Things that are supposed to happen in the future, wait for the day to come then decide.

I’m very tired of making decisions. Really hope I can find someone to make all the decisions in my life.

What is a relationship? It involves a lot of commitments and a lot of seriousness. If you can’t commit nor be serious about it, then you better don’t waste the other party’s time. Let them have a chance to find some other better partner out there.

Being single? It’s all about handling loneliness in an effective way so that you won’t just settle for anyone out there so easily. Do not fear to be lonely. There’re many things out there waiting for you to do.

Time is never enough. Sleep is never enough. Money is never enough. Then where got enough time to think about being lonely?

I’m tired, so tired of everything.

No comments: