Monday, May 07, 2007

What Is This Nonsense?

My mobile phone keep ringing today, its either the messages or the incoming calls. I can’t stand it anymore. Can’t I have a moment of peace when I’m sick? Hey! I’m no big shot in the company ok? Don’t come to me for every single thing ok?

My boss keeps sending me sms asking me for this and that, and she complains that the stand-in gal did nothing except sit at my place. What can I do? That gal had already tendered her resignation and is now serving her notice. How can you expect an irresponsible young gal who has already tendered to do anything more for you?

My boss says that there are people who always last minute want to ask for this and that so it’s a bad timing for me to go on mc. Huh? I beg your pardon? I didn’t want to be down with high fever you know? Do you know how terrible it felts to be down with high fever and there’s no one to take care of you except your mobile phone keeps ringing from people who needs your help in work? How can I rest myself well? The doctor gave me 2 days mc but I also didn’t want it also.

This is bad. This is really bad. I want a break off everything. I’m going to collapse sooner or later. Nobody is indispensable in a company. The company won’t collapse because of 1 employee.

But I really think that the youngsters nowadays are getting pretty bad. They’re so pampered in life that they’re so damn calculative at work. In every company, you’re supposed to multi-task. But to them is that they’re only paid to do this little bit and other things that you ask them to do, they felt like you’re bullying them. And when you point out their mistakes at work, they don’t accept it with an open heart. They even give you their ‘black face’. I thought in a company only the ‘old birds’ show attitude to the newbies? No lor, I’m always bullied by the ‘old birds’ and newbies.

Oh no! This is getting bad. I can’t stop whining again. STOP!

No comments: