Sunday, May 13, 2007

Thots Of The Day

I hated myself. I hated myself for not being able to treasure a lot of things in my life. Taking things for granted was not what I always wanted, but I think I’ve done it. Now losing it is a regret to me but there isn’t any choice left as I wasn’t given any chance to explain further.

Apologies to anyone who thinks I’ve taken them for a ride or taken them for granted. Very much I don’t wish that to happen but it may have actually happened. I can’t explain myself anymore further as I think at this point of time, nothing else matters even how hard I try to explain myself. You’ve chosen to close your heart on me, then here I shall take my leave away from you although very much I can’t bear to do so.

Friends are very important to me at any point of time in my life. I really appreciate all the care and concern all my friends have showered on me throughout all these years in my life. Really appreciate it sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

Life ain’t getting any easier, but I believe that the strong will survive.

No comments: