Sunday, May 20, 2007

200 Pounds Beauty



Hanna is a lip sync vocalist for Ammy, the famous Korean pop singer. Even though Hanna is always ignored due to her appearance, she has always been a bright and happy girl until Ammy humiliated her in front of Sang-jun, the one she secretly admired.

Finally, she made a life-changing decision: to have a major cosmetic surgery… Will this move, will her unrequited love get any return?

I loved this movie, it made me cried at certain scenes. Loved Hanna's strong and bubbly character. Loved Hanna's determination to do the best for the person she loved but yet not forgetting her principles in life.

Can I be as determined as Hanna in life? Can I have her kind of brightness even thou sadness may be around me always?

I need a life-changing decision too. What can it be then?

No comments: