Monday, May 07, 2007

Outing on 06.05.07 (Sunday)



Movie Plot
Peter Parker has finally managed to strike a balance between his devotion to Mary Jane and his duties as a superhero. However, a storm is brewing on the horizon. When his suit turns jet-black and enhances his powers, it transforms Peter as well, bringing out the dark, vengeful side of his personality. Under the influence of the suit, Peter becomes overconfident and starts to neglect the people who care for him most. Forced to choose between the seductive 'darker side' and the compassionate hero he used to be, he must overcome his personal demons somehow and face two of the most-feared villains, Sandman and Venom.

Watched ‘Spiderman 3’ with ZQ, Dean, Rina, Xing Xing, Xiao Ping, Ah Teck and Catherine. I enjoyed the movie, but choice of theatre was a wrong one. Wrong Wrong Wrong! We went to the theatre at Bugis. Throughout the entire movie, I kept shifting my sitting posture. Same goes for Dean. Because of the stupid seat, it made my backside stiff and my backbone ached like mad. The seat they have at Bugis is those kind of very straight seats. If you want to bring kids along to the movies there, you’ll have to use the booster seats as provided for the kids.

After the movies, we went to have steamboat buffet at “Happy Steamboat”, just opposite the DHL air-balloon. (I want to take the air-balloon!!!) Ate so much golden shitake mushrooms and green vegetables until my stomach so bloated. (hahaha)

After dinner we went to Mount Faber (The Altivo) to meet up Sean and his “girlfriend” for some drinks. Hmmm.. Wonder when Sean will officially announce to us that the girl is his new girlfriend? (hahaha) Then we had cheesecakes again. Yummy Yummy! I love cheesecakes.

Haiz.. Dean and gang gave me a new nickname again. Now I’m called “Bottomless Pit”. (hahaha)

No comments: