Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I Need A Break

This morning fever came back again and my cough as mentioned by the doctor yesterday, became worst.

Hmm.. If I coughed like that on my trip to work, I’ll sure get a lot of glares from the other travelling passengers.

I woke up at 7plus to have a piece of bread and a cup of milo, in order for me to take my medicine. Then I went back to sleep at about 8am. And guess what? My mobile phone started flooding with sms from my colleagues from 8plus to 10plus. Oh gosh! What is this? Come on. I need a break and some good rest. Can someone or everyone please work on your own?

My boss wanted me back today. Yesterday, I told her I’ll try to make it today if I could. But this morning my fever came back and my whole body ached like mad, how to go back? Ok. I did said I’ll try to go back in the afternoon. But with all the stupid sms coming in and not getting enough rest, how to make it back?

My head hurts a lot. My cough is bad. My body is weak. I feel giddy.

Please everyone, let me have my rest will you? The company can still survive and work can still go on without me ok? I hated this you know. When I am physically in the office, you people treat me as if my contributions there are nothing and that my work is of no importance. But whenever I’m not around, everyone searches high and low for me for every single little information.

Why is it always this scenario in work? Why can’t all of you appreciate my contributions when I’m around and not find me of some importance when I’m not around? Why is it that people will only cherish those after they’re gone and not treasure them when they’re around?

Haiz..

Is work tough or is life tough?

No comments: