Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Fustrations

*yawn* \(^0^)/

These few days I’ve been taking too much medicine already until I couldn’t take my afternoon nap today. Instead of falling asleep, I felt as if I was floating in the sky. Jialat man. Very fast I’ll become a drug addict. (hahaha)

Early this morning at about 6plus went to a 24hr clinic at Hougang. I couldn’t wait for the other clinics to open at 9am because the whole of last night my bones were in great pain. So pain so pain that I even wanted to go to the hospital.

Reached the clinic and the doctor took some time before wanting to see me. Throughout the whole consultation, he was like trying to open his eyes. He kept touching his face, touching his neck and rolling his eyeballs. These are the actions you’ll either do when you’re about to go bed or when you’ve just woke up trying to concentrate on doing something. Idiot! I paid $80 just to see his sleepy face? Then he suggested that I take a blood test to check if I’ve got dengue fever or malaria. Ok. Although I’m very scared of needles, but the pain from the syringe didn’t hurt as bad as my bones. Then he just prescribed me some painkillers and that’s all. Hello? If I only want his painkillers, then I would have waited till 9am to see other doctors already ok you stupid fool. Then I requested for some sleeping pills because the pain I’m having now disturbs my sleep. Know what? He said the paracetamol he prescribed to me will make me sleep as it is also a muscle relaxant. Come on la. You think I’m a 3-year old girl? Paracetamol can only relieve the pain and not make you drowsy and thus enable you to fall asleep. Stupid doctor. Think I first time come across painkillers? Pay so much to see his face and he just want to brush me off like that? Think I am stupid or what? Really hate all this practitioner doctors. Inexperienced and irresponsible.

About 4pm, the nurse called and said my blood test result is out. Normal. See? I already said I don’t have dengue fever nor what he said as malaria. Whatever! And what is the cause of my 3 days fever? No reason given. Unknown medical case.

Should have taken down his name. But anyway, the 24hr clinic at Blk 681, Hougang Ave.8 must be BANNED!!!

I am feeling so drowsy now. Do whatever things also cannot concentrate. Hope by tomorrow I can go back to work, because I REALLY CANNOT STAND ALL YOUR (COLLEAGUES) SMS ALREADY!!! STOP SENDING SMS TO ME!!! I NEED MY REST!!!

1 comment:

excitedmummy said...

c'mon dearie.. i went to that clinic too before.. when i just touch down in SG with server food poisoning.. he is too ex.. den i decided not to see.. u go hospital even cheaper den 80.. its only 65..hope u are feeling beta now..