Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Daily Thots

People-to-people relationship is so tough and so difficult to understand at times Some people will take you for granted while some will hold you close to their hearts as if you’re a piece of precious gemstone to them.

Working life is so tiring. How I wished I was a child again. Back to those days when I don’t give a damn to anything that’s happening around me. Back to those days when I don’t even care how much I’m going to spend for today as I know that tomorrow my parents will still give me my daily allowance again. Many of us, including myself, dream of what we’ll be working as once we’re working adults, and some of us even wished that we could quickly reach adulthood so that we can stop going to school and step into the alluring working life.

Oh no! Everything seems to be the opposite way of what we had dreamt that working life will be. When we started working for a couple of years, some, including myself again, regretted not studying harder when we were young. Some of us, like myself too, missed those good old school days where we lazed around doing nothing and just play around like some monkeys on the loose.

For some people, life is never like a piece of cake and life is never a smooth sailing path for them. Well, life is never satisfying for anybody. The rich will always want to get the things they want and not what they need. The poor will always want to get the things they need and not what they want.

What are your wants in life? What are your needs in life?

My headache never goes away. They never fail to visit me every single day. I don’t need them and I also don’t want them at all.

Help!

No comments: