Sunday, April 22, 2007

Healthy Lifestyle Begins With Me

Today is a damn shag day. Now I felt like a shaggy old doggie. hahaha…

Must be wondering why I’m so shag right? Heex. Went for the Mizuno Run at Mount Faber today morning at 7.30am. It’s a 10km run ok? Mai siao siao leh. I’m a long distance runner by default hor. hahaha…

I finished the race in about an hour and 30 minutes. But that’s very good for 1st timers like me who never had any training beforehand ok? This was my 1st 10km run you know? Now my legs ached like mad and my headache was so bad in the afternoon. Such a bad after-race torture. haiz…

Oh ya. Then there was this woman who came in 10th position who went up stage to collect her prize. You know what? She didn’t wear any bra and her nipples were so obvious. Dammit. There’re so many people who participated in the race, but being open-minded is not like that ok? Save the “nipple-look” at home or somewhere else lady. haiz…

But afterall, it was quite fun. I’ll be participating in more runs in the future, it’s a great workout thou. And of cause, I’m also being attracted there by the goodie bags they’re giving out. hahahaha…

Any interested friends who want to join me I’ll definitely welcome them. Let’s have a healthy lifestyle together my loved ones.

No comments: