Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thots

Everyday you wake up in the morning, you have a choice. You have a choice to start the day happily or to start the day with a face full of sorrows. Whatever you’ve been thinking about during the previous day/night, leave it to stay where it was. Don’t carry it forward to the next day. Life is so stressful when you think it is stressful. Life is so carefree when you think it is carefree.

It everything as easy as it is? It is so easily said and done?

I don’t want to think about anything or everything until it is so detailed. What will come will eventually come. What will go will also go away afterall. Why do I have to bother about everything and make myself so tired? I am so tired. So tired of every single little thing that comes in my way. Am I starting to hate everything? Starting to detest life? What’s the best solution here? Why am I always forced to make the decisions and choices in life? Am I destined to have such a eventful life?

Anyway, what’s the point of complaining? Does it gets better or does it solve anything or everything?

I’ve been visiting my mum at SGH recently. She went for a total knee replacement operation. She’s been behaving like a small kid. Just don’t know what to say to her. Everytime when I visit her, thoughts start running into my mind. I began to think if one day when I’m like my mother lying in the hospital after undergoing an operation, will my kids visit me everyday? Will they come and stay with me until I say I want to go to bed then they’ll go back home?

I am really such a loser. Such a failure in life. What I wanted in life I can’t get it. What I don’t want in life I get it.

I missed Andrea and Adrienne so much. Do they miss me as much as I missed them too?

No comments: